Florida Funders Overview
Florida Funders is a hybrid between a venture capital fund and an investor network that discovers, funds, and builds early-stage technology companies. We ensure there is as little friction as possible in the ecosystem, that investors have access to meaningful deal flow, and entrepreneurs have access to a wide range of accredited investors, capital, and experience.
Florida Funders named most active venture capital firm in Florida
Florida Funders is proud to be the most active Venture Capital Firm in Florida awarded by CB Insights. We work tirelessly to ensure we are finding, funding, and building the best early-stage technology companies.
We partner with great founders who are focused on changing the way the world works.
Investing Alongside Great Co-Investors
Subscribe for the Florida Funders Newsletter to stay close to what we're building.
- Steve MacDonald: International Tech Trails & Tales November 16, 2023
- David Goldberg: The Evolving Tech Landscape November 8, 2023
- Joe Bayen: Journey From Success to Failure and Back October 26, 2023
- The State of Seed and Early Stage Investing: A Quarterly Update by Saxon Baum, Partner at Florida Funders October 24, 2023
- Rewst Unpacks 50 New ‘Crates’ October 5, 2023